subversion-users mailing list archives

From Miro Kropáček <miro.kropa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Possible bug: svn update doesn't respect the 'depth' property
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2013 08:24:06 GMT
Hi Tobias,

You're right, a simple 'svn update' in 'trunk' or 'software' should not
> pull in any directories of files outside of 'user'. That should only happen
> if you run e.g. 'svn update --set-depth infinity'. What Subversion version
> are you using and on what platform?

It's Windows, the one which comes with TortoiseSVN, I did an upgrade today,
so I can't say whether it happens with the latest version or the one
before. But definitely in >= 1.7. If you are unable to reproduce, I can
give you more details tomorrow.

Regards,
Miro