subversion-users mailing list archives

From David Rothenberger <daver...@acm.org>
Subject git-svn "Temp file with moniker 'svn_delta' already in use" and skelta mode
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2013 17:15:30 GMT
I recently upgraded my Subversion server to 1.8.0 and started
receiving the following error from "git svn fetch":

Temp file with moniker 'svn_delta' already in use at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10/Git.pm
line 1024.

This occurs only when using an http:// URL; svn:// URLs work fine.

I think this is related to skelta mode with serf. When I add
"SVNAllowBulkUpdates Prefer" to mod_dav configuration, the error
goes away.

The server is running WanDisco's 1.8.0 distribution on 64-bit Debian
Wheezy.

The client is Cygwin: svn version 1.8.0 and git version 1.7.9.

jogger, n.:
        An odd sort of person with a thing for pain.