subversion-users mailing list archives

From Alison Sissins <...@froment.co.uk>
Subject TortoiseSVN 1.8.1 build 24570 - not showing log entries since updating to 1.8.1 64-bit Windows 7
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2013 09:57:39 GMT
I notice that there are several entries in the users community concerning viewing log entries
since upgrading to subversion 1.8.1 64-bit version, I would like to backup their issue.

Since updating my machine to 1.8.1 build 24570 64-bit on the 25th July,  although I can commit,
I cannot see any log entries since the 25th July, even when using the repro-browser.  On the
Log dialogue, there is a "From:" and a "To: " calendar at the top RHS. The calendar  date
cannot select anything after 25th July.
The check boxes at the bottom are not ticked.

$ svn info url
$ svn list -v url
$ svn log -v url

All of these commands work and display the recent  entries I have made since the 25th July.
Although I installed the 32-bit version of collabnet svn.

The 32-bit  SVN client I run in the Windows-xp virtual PC machine which also has   1.8.1 build
24570 installed can see the log entries.

Another 64-bit windows 7 with TortoiseSVN 1.7.11, Build 23600 - 64 Bit can see the log entries.

I think it is a problem with the 64-bit version of 1.8.1?

Kind regards

Alison

Alison Sissins | Analyst/Programmer
N J Froment & Co Limited | Easton-on-the-Hill | STAMFORD | PE9 3NP | United Kingdom
T +44 (0) 1780 480033 | F +44 (0) 1780 480044
www.Froment.co.uk<http://www.froment.co.uk/> www.EmersonNetworkPower.com<http://www.EmersonNetworkPower.com>

This message is from N J Froment & Co Limited ("The Company") whose registered office
is at Easton-on-the-Hill, STAMFORD, PE9 3NP, United Kingdom. Registered in England No 1102856.
VAT Registration No GB120658784.
The Company owns the copyright of this e-mail message including any attached files that the
Company has created. This message may contain information that is confidential and intended
for a specific addressee and purpose. If you are not an intended addressee you are not authorised
to read, copy, print, forward, or take any other action based on the information.

Message from: abs@froment.co.uk
Message to: users@subversion.apache.org
Attached files:0