subversion-users mailing list archives

From Thorsten Schöning <tschoen...@am-soft.de>
Subject Re: SVN commit line ending handling
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2013 06:43:32 GMT
Guten Tag Geoff Field,
am Montag, 2. September 2013 um 01:09 schrieben Sie:

> If the file's encoded as UTF-16, it will give this error regardless
> of the consistency of the line endings.

I successfully committed UTF-16 some minutes ago, Subversion doesn't
care about the character set of the files. The problem in your case
surely was because of inconsistent line endings as well.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail:Thorsten.Schoening@AM-SoFT.de