subversion-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Sperling <s...@elego.de>
Subject Re: SVN merge attempting to reintegrate on a merge to a branch
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2013 09:34:47 GMT
On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 04:16:17PM -0400, Andrew Reedick wrote:
> [...]
that is possibly mucking up the merge analysis?

Hi Andrew,

did you have time to answer Ivan's questions from this post?
http://svn.haxx.se/users/archive-2013-09/0142.shtml

Knowing where the mergeinfo corruption starts occurring would
help us greatly with hunting down the issue.

Does the corruption happen also if you use file:// URLs on the server
during checkout/merge, instead of http:// ?