subversion-users mailing list archives

From Bjarne Grönnevik <Bjarne.Gronne...@netent.com>
Subject SilkSVN client crashing
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 07:37:32 GMT
Hi

I'm scripting svn via a Python Script and as you can see in the run-log.txt, svn seems to
fail at random occasions(see crash logs). Or at least for reasons unknown to me.

And as the error message suggest helping out by mailing here, I did.

Svn version is: svn, version 1.8.1-SlikSvn-1.8.1-X64 (SlikSvn/1.8.1) X64, compiled Aug 26
2013, 16:52:34 on x86_64/x86-microsoft-windows6.1.7601

Os is: Windows 7 Enterprice, 64-bit, Service Pack 1

/Bjarne

Bjarne Grönnevik

Client Developer

Net Entertainment NE AB, Luntmakargatan 18, SE-111 37, Stockholm, SE
T: +46 709 124 588, M: +46 709 124 588, F: +46 8 578 545 10
bjarne.gronnevik@netent.com www.netent.com

Better Games

This email and the information it contains are confidential and may be legally privileged
and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If
you have received this email in error please notify me immediately. Please note that any views
or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of the company. You should not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents
to any other person. Internet communications are not secure and, therefore, Net Entertainment
does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message as it has been transmitted
over a public network. If you suspect the message may have been intercepted or amended please
call me. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence
of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted
by this email. Thank you.