subversion-users mailing list archives

From Seumas Soltysik <ssolt...@aurea.com>
Subject svnsync --disable-locking
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2013 16:18:04 GMT
I am using svnsync to sync a mirror with a master. However, I am getting
the following error:
svnsync: E160039: User 'xxxx' does not own lock on path '/foo/bar'

I understand why this is happening but I am not sure what the solution is.

Based upon the svnsync documentation it would appear that the "svnsync
--disable-locking" option is what I need. However, in my opinion the
documentation is unclear about what the option does and googling returns
very little that is helpful.
Am I correct in believing that the --disable-locking mechanism will ignore
all user locks on the mirror and allow me to sync the master and mirror and
thus resolve the error that I am seeing?
Regards,
Seumas Soltysik