subversion-users mailing list archives

From Dan White <d_e_wh...@icloud.com>
Subject Re: Push ?
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2013 19:53:43 GMT
The described solution is one we already use within our network space, but Security will not
allow a connection from DMZ to the internal SVN server.
It violates the whole purpose of having a DMZ in the first place.

“Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe
is that none of it has tried to contact us.”  (Bill Waterson: Calvin & Hobbes)