subversion-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Schmidt <subversion-20...@ryandesign.com>
Subject Re: File size different downloaded compared to uploaded
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2013 01:54:57 GMT

On Oct 6, 2013, at 13:42, Helge Rossvoll wrote:

> Yeah I understand.. Just cant wrap my head around why this worked fine on googlecode,
and now suddenly the bash scripts woun’t run.
> Same client, same settings on client side.
> Changing to LF for .sh scripts in the client didn’t solve the problem.

If you're talking about the autoprops setting in your Subversion config file, that only takes
effect when you add a new file to the repository. For existing files, you'll have to locate
them and explicitly change their svn:eol-style property and commit the change.