subversion-users mailing list archives

From Helge Rossvoll <Helge.Rossv...@itet.no>
Subject RE: File size different downloaded compared to uploaded
Date Sun, 06 Oct 2013 18:52:44 GMT
We did indeed, start from rev 0 to make sure everything was clean when we moved from googlecode.

Med vennlig hilsen
Helge Rossvoll

From: Mark Phippard [mailto:markphip@gmail.com]
Sent: 6. oktober 2013 20:50
To: Helge Rossvoll
Cc: Andy Levy; users@subversion.apache.org
Subject: Re: File size different downloaded compared to uploaded

On Sun, Oct 6, 2013 at 2:42 PM, Helge Rossvoll <Helge.Rossvoll@itet.no<mailto:Helge.Rossvoll@itet.no>>
wrote:
Yeah I understand.. Just cant wrap my head around why this worked fine on googlecode, and
now suddenly the bash scripts woun't run.
Same client, same settings on client side.
Changing to LF for .sh scripts in the client didn't solve the problem.

Did you move the repository via dump/load or did you just move the code base to a new repository?
 If the latter, then you might have set the svn: properties differently than they were before.

While the behavior is implemented by the client (not the server), it is not a "setting" of
the client that you can toggle or control.  It is based on the svn: properties of the item
in the repository.

Since these are shell scripts, the svn:executable property may be another one that is not
set the same.

--
Thanks

Mark Phippard