subversion-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Reedick <Andrew.Reed...@cbeyond.net>
Subject RE: Looking into using Subversion
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2013 17:02:40 GMT

Use Jenkins (or other Continuous Integration software) to automatically deploy new commits
to the server, and this would be out of the box functionality.  Jenkins can be installed as
a war, so you could drop it into Tomcat on your dev server as well.

Process:  Devs check into their own local workspaces.  Jenkins polls subversion for new commits.
 Jenkins automatically deploys to the dev server when it sees the new commit.