subversion-users mailing list archives

From Ben Reser <...@reser.org>
Subject Re: svnserve crashes in libdispatch on OS X Mavericks (10.9) server
Date Sun, 03 Nov 2013 06:45:19 GMT
On 11/2/13 11:03 PM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> He already reported the problem to us at MacPorts. We told him to report it here because
we don’t think it’s a MacPorts-specific problem.

> https://trac.macports.org/ticket/41112

Thanks for the reference.  If it's not reproducible in general for people using
MacPorts then I'd guess it's something specific to his setup.  Given that the
crash is in libdispatch (which we don't link to directly) I'd guess it's some
sort of mismatch between the binary he has and the OS version/toolchain.