subversion-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Reedick <Andrew.Reed...@cbeyond.net>
Subject RE: subversion windows passwords not stored
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2014 19:53:24 GMT
Do you have write access to the dirs/files in %APPDATA%\Subversion\auth\...?

I’ve seen cases on the Unix side where the cached auth files magically become readonly (444)
which prevents password caching.  Very annoying.

From: darkdragon [mailto:darkdragon-001@web.de]
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2014 1:43 PM
To: users@subversion.apache.org
Subject: subversion windows passwords not stored

I am using Subversion 1.8.5 under Windows 8.1 and my passwords (http repo) are not stored.

I tried the default config (default options) and also explicitly setting all related options.

Both did not work.

I also tried setting the option manually via "--config-option" - but also without success!

Further, I tried adding a server specific configuration. Options like username were applied,
options like store-passwords did not make a change.

During my research, I noted that only the "%APPDATA%\Subversion" directory exists (not the
site-wide configuration and none of the registry keys exists).

Has anyone else Windows an can confirm this?

Thanks!