subversion-users mailing list archives

From Eric Johnson <e...@tibco.com>
Subject Re: Repository Structure Question
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2014 22:47:05 GMT
If you can separate out the twenty files that might be different between
the two projects - put them into a different folder for the "A"
application as well, and not just for "B" - then your process likely
gets even easier.

Then you can have the files in "B" be a straight up ongoing branch of
what's different from the changes in "A".

Create that branch by first making a copy of those 20 files from "A",
then replacing them with the versions from B & committing.

Eric.