subversion-users mailing list archives

From Yuri <y...@rawbw.com>
Subject Re: Files added to repository by others don't come down with 'svn update'
Date Sun, 19 Jan 2014 08:06:30 GMT
In continuation of out previous discussion, I got another report that
another user got the same files in 'deleted' state, although he never
deleted them by hand. Same symptoms.
Look for the comment on Sat, 18 Jan 2014 20:56:33 -0800 in this PR:
(Previously I thought that I just did something wrong, or maybe
unconsciously hit 'resolved' option without remembering)

I am pretty sure that 'svn update' marks certain files as 'deleted'
without user ever doing 'svn delete' or resolving any conflict on them.

Somebody needs to take a close look how is this is possible.

Yuri