subversion-users mailing list archives

From Ben Reser <...@reser.org>
Subject Re: tag rename fails to delete on svnsync mirror
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2014 17:03:58 GMT
On 1/30/14, 8:52 AM, Jones, Gretchen wrote:
> Can anyone explain why a tag “renamed” on the master repository is not
> replicated identically on a mirror? A new tag is created on the mirror but the
> old tag is not removed on the mirror. SVN 1.7.4

There isn't really sufficient information to give a definitive answer.  I'd
guess since you're talking about a master and mirror that you're using a
master/slave setup.  In order for changes to get from the master to the slave
there needs to be an svnsync run.  Usually that's done via a commit hook.  Are
you sure your hooks are working?