subversion-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Schmidt <subversion-2...@ryandesign.com>
Subject Re: upgrade to subversion 1.8.5 suspected bug
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2014 15:16:15 GMT
Remember to Reply All so this conversation stays on the public mailing list instead of in private
email.

On Jan 8, 2014, at 20:11, Austin Mico wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 1:13 AM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
>
>> On Jan 8, 2014, at 04:40, Austin Mico wrote:
>>
>>> I have tried to upgrade with the latest version 1.8.5 but found to have the display
of the repository with apache to be incorrect wherein php codes were displayed incorrectly.
Some of the codes were truncated.

>> Please be more specific.
>
> The repository is being served by apache through mod_dav_svn. The php source code can
be checkout correctly but when you view it on with internet browser the codes were truncated.
There are missing codes and there seems to be no new line character.

I mean: give me an exact set of commands I can use to reproduce this problem on my system.
If this is a public repository, give me the URL I should look at. If it’s a private repository
that you cannot give access to, give a set of steps to create from scratch a repository that
demonstrates the problem.