subversion-users mailing list archives

From Listman <list....@bluejeantime.com>
Subject Problem with installing subversion 1.8.5 with apache 2.4.3
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2014 20:15:10 GMT
I am installing apache 2.4.3 and subversion 1.8.5 and I keep getting this error when starting
apache:

Unknown DAV provider: svn

I researched the internet and reread the INSTALL instructions in subversion and I can’t
get it to work.

Here is my apache config:

<Location /svn>
   DAV svn <— this line causes the error
#This directive allows serving multiple repos
   SVNParentPath /var/repos
   SVNListParentPath on
 SVNAutoversioning on
   ModMimeUsePathInfo on
  SVNAllowBulkUpdates On
#Access control policy
        AuthzSVNAccessFile /etc/svn-policy
        Authtype basic
        AuthName "Subversion Repository!"
        AuthUserFile /etc/svn-auth-file
#<LimitExcept CONNECT GET PROPFIND OPTIONS REPORT>
         Require valid-user
#</LimitExcept>
SVNIndexXSLT "/svnindex.xsl"
</Location>

I have linked all of the proper mods to apache.

Any ideas?

TIA,

ZK