subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Bert Huijben" <b...@qqmail.nl>
Subject RE: How to delete folder with 'illegal' name in SVN via Tortoise (Windows)
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2014 14:31:48 GMT

Can you tell us which Subversion and apache server run on the server?

I can't reproduce this with the latest 1.8 and trunk versions of
Subversions, but I can think of a few reasons why this might fail using
older versions.

Note that this error is also perfectly acceptable if the URL doesn't point
into your repository... A lot of webserver setups just deny PROPFINDs.

	Bert