subversion-users mailing list archives

From Pollock Kirsty <Kirsty.Poll...@sodexo.com>
Subject RE: How to delete folder with 'illegal' name in SVN via Tortoise (Windows)
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2014 14:36:14 GMT
What I have tried so far is here:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22906929/how-to-delete-folder-with-illegal-name-in-svn-via-tortoise-windows?noredirect=1#comment35009966_22906929

svn version 1.8.8 (r1568071)

All on Windows...

-----Original Message-----
From: Niemann, Hartmut [mailto:hartmut.niemann@siemens.com]
Sent: 08 April 2014 15:07
To: Pollock Kirsty; users@subversion.apache.org; users@tortoisesvn.tigris.org
Subject: AW: How to delete folder with 'illegal' name in SVN via Tortoise (Windows)

Hello Kirsty,

> Somehow, and I have no idea how, I have managed to create a folder in
> our SVN repo called "C:" which I cannot now delete.

> To avoid any repetition, can I point you to my question here?

> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22906929/how-to-delete-folder-with-
> illegal-name-in-svn-via-tortoise-windows?noredirect=1#comment35009966_
> 22906929

I take this to the TortoiseSVN mailing list.

Have you tried opening the Repo Browser and deleting the entry there?

Hartmut

This e-mail, attachments included, is confidential. It is intended solely for the addressees.
If you are not an intended recipient, any use, copy or diffusion, even partial of this message
is prohibited. Please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Since the integrity of
this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet, SODEXO cannot therefore be considered liable
for its content.

Ce message, pieces jointes incluses, est confidentiel. Il est etabli a l'attention exclusive
de ses destinataires. Si vous n'etes pas un destinataire, toute utilisation, copie ou diffusion,
meme partielle de ce message est interdite. Merci de le detruire et d'en avertir immediatement
l'expediteur. L'integrite de ce message ne pouvant etre garantie sur Internet, SODEXO ne peut
etre tenu responsable de son contenu.