subversion-users mailing list archives

From Curtis Stiebler <CStieb...@Navegate.com>
Subject Repository Recovery
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2014 20:06:09 GMT
To all, we had a power flicker which in turn caused out Server that we use for our Visual VSN
recovery to reboot. Once it rebooted, we are unable to get to our repository either through
our Visual Studio Environment or through the VisualSVN server tool. In the server tool, when
we go the projects node in the tree, it gives us an error saying unable to access \\.....\db\current<file:///\\.....\db\current>
end of file found. We do not have a backup of the repository structure and in need of recovering
the repository and we are looking for some guidance.

Please feel free to give me a call at 651-294-4505 or send me an email.

Thank you,

curtis stiebler
[logo-116-25]
www.navegate.com<http://www.navegate.com/>