subversion-users mailing list archives

From Bradley Sergeant <bradley.serge...@oracle.com>
Subject SVN will not commit my changes. Log attached.
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2014 15:02:30 GMT
Please find attached the log file and dmp file from a crash trying to commit. I have a lot
of changes blocked by this problem.

Your help would be appreciated.  Here is the command line output:

[C:/dev/orion/trunk]% svn commit -m"rename gateway-custom.war to partnergateway.war" app\gateway-custom
build\build.xml common\config\PodConfig.ini

common\config\gateway.ini gateway\client\build\build.properties gateway\client\src\main\java\interact\gateway\client\impl\GatewayClientImpl.java
 pom.

xml app\partnergateway

Deleting       app\gateway-custom

Adding         app\partnergateway

Sending        app\partnergateway\build\build.properties

Sending        app\partnergateway\build\build.xml

Sending        app\partnergateway\pom.xml

Deleting       app\partnergateway\src\main\config\gateway-custom

This application has halted due to an unexpected error.

A crash report and minidump file were saved to disk, you can find them here:

C:\Users\brads\AppData\Local\Temp\svn-crash-log20140619075716.log

C:\Users\brads\AppData\Local\Temp\svn-crash-log20140619075716.dmp

Please send the log file to users@subversion.apache.org to help us analyze

and solve this problem.

NOTE: The crash report and minidump files can contain some sensitive information

(filenames, partial file content, usernames and passwords etc.)

--Brad