subversion-users mailing list archives

From "avinash.pandey" <avinash.pan...@monarchinnovative.com>
Subject exception during cleanup
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2014 05:56:30 GMT
Dear Support Team,
                       I have encountered below exception while
executing cleanup command of SVN.

Following are the steps:
1. Tried to execute update command, which give the missing error for
some file, which is actually available on server as well as on end M/C.
2. Then, to resolve this I tried to execute cleanup and then I got
problem below exception.
3. I updated my SVN version TortoiseSVN-1.8.4.24972-win32-svn-1.8.5 to
TortoiseSVN-1.8.7.25475-win32-svn-1.8.9 but the problem remain same.

Please rectify the issue.......
Thanks in anticipation !!!

Regards,
Avinash Pandey
                      Project Manager(NLE)
Monarch Innovative Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Monarch House, Royal Palms, Aarey Colony, Goregoan (East), Mumbai -
400065, India
Email  : avinash.pandey@monarchinnovative.com
<mailto:viren.satra@monarchinnovative.com>
www  : www.monarchinnovative.com <http://www.monarchinnovative.com/>