subversion-users mailing list archives

From Tim Pospeshil <TPospes...@Rugged.com>
Subject Error 70014 can't synchronize with repository, can't read file, End of File
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2014 19:35:45 GMT
I'm a complete newb with Subversion. One of our project DBs seems to be corrupted.
Subversion 1.6
Apache 2.2 running on Windows XP machine (I know, I know)

The error message is:

Can't synchronize with repository "(default)" (Couldn't open subversion repository c:/svn/project30:
SubversionException: 70014 - Can't read file 'c:\svn\project30\db\current: End of File Found).
Look in Trac log for more information

There has been a lot of work done on this project since the last successful backup (lousy
backup program), so I'd like to be able to repair the db if possible. I do have a user with
a copy of the most recent version of the project on their local machine, but they don't want
to lose the revision notes, etc... from other programmers.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.