subversion-users mailing list archives

From Les Mikesell <lesmikes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Set a repository never ignore files
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2014 16:03:54 GMT
On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 9:50 AM, James French
<James.French@naturalmotion.com> wrote:
> Thanks Andreas and Nico.
>
> Shame that's not possible, but I welcome the global-ignores and autoprops stuff.
>
> The purpose of the repo in question is to store 3rd party distros. I've lost count of
the times over the years that we've fallen foul of files not being checked in and then only
finding out later.

Can you run a script that explicitly 'svn add's all the files by
expanding the list on the command line instead of doing it by
directory tree?  That should override any ignores.

--
   Les Mikesell
     lesmikesell@gmail.com