subversion-users mailing list archives

From Markus Schaber <m.scha...@codesys.com>
Subject AW: Recreate SVN DB
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2014 07:11:36 GMT

CODESYS forum: forum.codesys.com

Managing Directors: Dipl.Inf. Dieter Hess, Dipl.Inf. Manfred Werner | Trade register: Kempten
HRB 6186 | Tax ID No.: DE 167014915
Von: Saurabh Patel [mailto:patel.saurabh@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 26. Juni 2014 20:31
An: users@subversion.apache.org
Betreff: Recreate SVN DB

Hello,

I really need some help!! I accidentally deleted my Repository folder. I have a backup of
it from last year, and have a incremental backup of it as well. Unfortunately my backup system
had problems and so the only thing I could retrieve from the most recent backup was the "db"
folder which has the revprops and rev folder and current file. Under the revprops and rev
folders, I notice the files in there are from 825-891. My backup from last year has files
from 0-816. So I'm missing files 817-824. Now I can open my last year's backup just fine using
Repo-Browser, but can't seem to open the most recent backup as it only has the db folder.
Is there a way I can merge all these files together without the missing files? I use Tortoise
SVN 1.7. Please help. Any help or advice is really appreciated.

Thank you,
-S