subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Badipatla, Venkata" <venkata.badipa...@capgemini.com>
Subject RE: Integrate multiple remote SVN repositories into a existing repo
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2014 10:51:56 GMT
Hi Kashyap,

Can you provide us the folder structure of your source repository which is under your “project/repo/*”
as well ?

Regards,
Venkat

From: Manjunath Kashyap [mailto:mail2manjukashyap@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2014 4:13 PM
To: Andreas Stieger
Cc: users@subversion.apache.org
Subject: Re: Integrate multiple remote SVN repositories into a existing repo

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for the reply. The problem i am facing is the incoming repository is designed in such
a way that each project in that repo itself is a repo.
I took the dump file of a project/repo. Now when i load this dump file into destination SVN,
I find that the repo related files are being loaded along with the project files.
Can you please help me in filtering these repo related files so that i can load only the required
folders into the detination repo?

Thanks,
Kashyap.

On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 8:22 PM, Andreas Stieger <andreas.stieger@gmx.de<mailto:andreas.stieger@gmx.de>>
wrote:
Hi,

> On 20 Aug 2014, at 14:54, Manjunath Kashyap <mail2manjukashyap@gmail.com<mailto:mail2manjukashyap@gmail.com>>
wrote:

> What is the best way to integrate remote svn repository into an existing repository?
svnadmin load --parent-dir
The svn book gives some examples.

Andreas