subversion-users mailing list archives

From James <oldyounggu...@yahoo.com>
Subject no subversion.conf file after yum install on latest Fedora 20
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2014 18:52:56 GMT
I am following the step by step instruction to install SVN server on latest Fedora 20. but
after Apach and SVN are install via yum install. There is no  /etc/httpd/conf.d/subversion.conf
file found. I also put my question on stackoverflow site: setup SVN server on Fedora 20 issue
- Stack Overflow

setup SVN server on Fedora 20 issue - Stack Overflow
I am in the process setup the SVN server on Fedora 20 by follow instruction from this site.
The step 1 and step 2 were done successfully.
View on stackoverflow.com Preview by Yahoo

Does this mean the latest SVN changed it configuration file name and location?
Thanks,
James