subversion-users mailing list archives

From Michael Kerwin <mich...@kerputer.com>
Subject get error on svn -u status
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2014 18:41:52 GMT
I just moved a subversion repository from an ubuntu linux 12.04 server running subversion 1.6.12
to an ubuntu Linux 14.04.1 server running subversion 1.8.8.

I have been able to export the code to an ubuntu 14.04.1 client running subversion 1.8.8 and
when I do a
svn -u status
W155007: ‘home/mkerwin/src/trunk/c/eco’ is not a working copy

I get this error no matter what directory I do it in and it used to work fine before the move
when we were running Ubuntu 12.04 clients with the old repository.
We are using apache2 with ssl for old and new repository.
Michael Kerwin
michael@kerputer.com