subversion-users mailing list archives

From Nico Kadel-Garcia <nka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: no subversion.conf file after yum install on latest Fedora 20
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2014 02:20:40 GMT
On Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 2:52 PM, James <oldyoungguy88@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am following the step by step instruction to install SVN server on
> latest Fedora 20. but after Apach and SVN are install via yum install.
> There is no  /etc/httpd/conf.d/subversion.conf file found. I also put my
> question on stackoverflow site: setup SVN server on Fedora 20 issue -
> Stack Overflow
> <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/25650921/setup-svn-server-on-fedora-20-issue>

What does 'yum install /etc/httpd/conf.d/subversion.conf' do? I wonder if
it got moved to another subpackage, as has been discussed for rsync and
other tools where the client package is most of it, the server setup is
only a small part and introduces a stack of dependencies that most clients
don't need.