subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Chao.Guan" <mr_ker...@163.com>
Subject An error occurred during decompression
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2014 07:11:53 GMT
Hi, guys.

I am using TortoiseSVN 1.8.7, Build 25475 - 64 Bit on my Win7. I happened to
see this information while updating contents: "ra_serf: An error occurred
during decompression".

I have searched the source code of TortoiseSVN 1.8.7 but didn't find any
related code about it.

I can't locate which commit cause the problem because there are about 100
commit and each commit has 40-50M and plenty of files.
Can you guys give me some hints? What caused this error? What can I do to
fix it?

By the way, one of my colleagues is using TortoiseSVN 1.7.11 on Win7, he has
this problem: "REPIRT of '/svn/st/!svn/vcc/default': Could not read chunk
size: Secure connection truncated". Maybe those two error reports has the
same root cause. Also, I can't find the related source code.

Guys, help me with that, please!

Thanks, Chao