subversion-users mailing list archives

From Mohsin <mohsinchan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bus Error - core dumped [Apache not starting with SSL enabled]
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2014 22:11:59 GMT
Hi,

Till now no success . I have done all configurations but failed every time .
Tell me do we have limitation on OS level means to say Solaris 10 just
support .crt or .der or .pem certificate format because everything seems to
me fine except this doubt may be there is compatibility issue of certificate
with OS .

FYI
I have tested almost all format (.crt , .pem) of certificates either CA or
self signed but no success .

Regards
Mohsin