subversion-users mailing list archives

From James <oldyounggu...@yahoo.com>
Subject stuck at out of date error when rename/delete files
Date Sat, 22 Nov 2014 14:18:41 GMT
I am using latest SVN in linux with KDE SVN and eclipse. I have problem to commit the delete
action. I was renamed two files along with other changes. After several different ways to
commit my changes with KDE SVN, Eclipse and command line. Now these two files were renamed.
The new files were in but the old named files were marked as "delete". I cannot commit them.

The files are not physically exist on the machine. "svn status" will list them as "D". And
they are displayed in the KDE SVN as "delete" as well. I am trying to commit the deletion.
The result tell me the files are "out of date" and "path not found". I tried "svn update"
, "svn resolved fileName" and "svn commit -m "comments"  fileNames". The results are the
same.

I was able to rename files before. But I don't know why it doesn't work for me this time.
Is there a way to commit this deletion?
Thanks,
James