subversion-users mailing list archives

From Branko ─îibej <br...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: pysvn does not build against 1.9-alpha2 because of incomplete type 'const svn_sort__item_t'
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2014 04:48:45 GMT
On 07.11.2014 05:40, Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 2:39 PM, Ryan Schmidt
> <subversion-2014@ryandesign.com> wrote:
>
>> Nothing in this thread so far has indicated MacPorts is in use. Did you mean to say
clang instead of MacPorts? If so, then testing with clang is imperative because it is the
only viable compiler for use on OS X these days.
> Isn't clang installed with MacPorts? Or is that just more recent
> versions of clang?

MacPorts has some 8 different versions of clang in its tree; but I'd
expect anyone building stuff on OSX these days to just use clang from
the latest XCode.

-- Brane