subversion-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Schmidt <subversion-2...@ryandesign.com>
Subject Re: Tortoise SVN (GPL) & Apache Ant 1.8.x freeware software
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2014 05:37:08 GMT

On Nov 13, 2014, at 10:49 PM, TCO IT Software Mgmt Team wrote:

> Our company users would like to use Tortoise SVN (GPL) & Apache Ant 1.8.x freeware
software for work related issues.

> Do you have any restrictions to use  Tortoise SVN (GPL) & Apache Ant 1.8.x on corporate
computers.

> Could you please advise if you have to buy your products?

This mailing list is for Subversion, not Tortoise SVN nor Apache Ant. However, I think you'll
find that Subversion, Tortoise SVN and Apache Ant are released under free software licenses
and are thus free and not for sale. Please do review each program's license carefully to understand
what's permitted. Third parties may offer paid support for these products, if that's something
you need.