subversion-users mailing list archives

From Stuart Rossiter <stuart.p.rossi...@gmail.com>
Subject Incorrect 1.8.10 source in source download
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2014 15:27:38 GMT
All,

  [I'm not subscribed; please cc me in responses.]

Just a quick report: the source download for 1.8.10 seems to be broken: the
JavaHL souce has compile errors (due to a missing static enum Inheritance
in MergeInfo that was introduced in r1499639, whereas the tagged source is
r1485055). *The tagged 1.8.10 source on the main repo is fine and correct.*
So it looks like the source download build got corrupted somehow.

Regards,
Stuart

--
Stuart Rossiter

Research Fellow: EPSRC Care Life Cycle Project
http://www.southampton.ac.uk/clc