subversion-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Hett <ste...@egosoft.com>
Subject Re: inconsistency between mergeinfo records
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2015 07:22:14 GMT
Looks like the batch-file got truncated by some clients/mail servers on
the way --- here's the plain batch file content.
Anyone having an idea what's going on here?

REM create test repository
mkdir C:\test
cd /d C:\test
mkdir test2
svnadmin create test2

REM check-out test repository
mkdir test2checkout
svn co file:///C:/test/test2 ./test2checkout
cd test2checkout

REM add initial structure
mkdir A
echo > A\test.txt
svn add A
svn commit -m test

REM copy A to B
svn cp A B
svn commit -m test

REM modify A/test.txt
echo >> A\test.txt
svn commit -m test

REM cherry pick test.txt change and commit to B
svn up
svn merge -r 2:3 A/test.txt B/test.txt
svn commit -m test

REM modify A/test.txt again
echo >> A\test.txt
svn commit -m test

REM do an auto merge of B
svn up
svn merge file:///C:/test/test2/A B
REM This produces merge infos in B only

REM alternative
svn revert B -R
svn merge file:///C:/test/test2/A B --record-only
REM This produces merge infos in B AND B/test.txt

Regards,
Stefan