subversion-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Hett <ste...@egosoft.com>
Subject Re: inconsistency between mergeinfo records
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2015 07:30:19 GMT
Another user (Sergey Azarkevich) actually pointed me to an interesting fact:
C:\test\test2checkout>svn merge file:///C:/test/test2/A B --record-only
--- Recording mergeinfo for merge of r2 through r5 into 'B':

C:\test\test2checkout>svn merge file:///C:/test/test2/A B
--- Merging r3 through r5 into 'B':

Using explicit range of revisions same as for --record-only lead to equal
modifications in wc:
C:\test\test2checkout>svn merge file:///C:/test/test2/A B -r 2:5
--- Merging r3 through r5 into 'B':

Note the different ranges (r2-r5 vs. r3-r5 in the first two calls).
Maybe this sheds some light here?

Regards,
Stefan