subversion-users mailing list archives

From Alfred von Campe <alf...@von-campe.com>
Subject Re: Update Error over VPN
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2015 14:58:38 GMT
Bert:

> This error can be triggered (without further details) if our serf HTTP library decides
to cancel the request... But for that it would need a good reason.

> It would be very interesting to know what caused this... A network trace (or serf debug
output) would be very valuable. What platform do you see these problems on?

The client and server are both running Linux: CentOS 6.6 with WANdisco V1.8.11 binaries on
the client and Red Hat 5.8 with compiled from source 1.7.5 binaries on the server.  How to
I create a network trace and/or serf debug output?

> In another somehow related case that I'm investigating (strict firewall over a VPN link)
it really helped to switch to the Subversion 1.9 pre-beta version... It would be very interesting
to know if this has the same effect for you.

I can ask the user to give this a try.  Do you have binaries for CentOS 6.6 available?

Alfred