subversion-users mailing list archives

From Mohsin <mohsinchan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to configured Submin with svn ?
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2015 16:35:32 GMT
Hello,

Every one have precious time no body wants to waste others time if someone
is posting or requesting for help it's does't means he intentionally want to
disturb you. IF you are too busy kindly don't reply on my posts there are
many good people here which can help me i know i am not expert in svn like
you or others people here i am just svn user but try to understand new
features of svn to grasp on svn.

FYI
I have already installed submin on my server but reason for help was
configuration which i was not able to run successful submin. Don't
discourage others if you can't help him.

Mohsin