subversion-users mailing list archives

From lejeczek <pelj...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: variables in AuthzSVNAccessFile - a shortcut?
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2015 11:39:48 GMT
automatic creation of the folders/repos would be nice - I
can imagine web based shared and/or free SVN solution must
be having something like it already.
I assumed that for smaller setups, a scenario where users
have their own repo with full rights next to a shared
repo(s) with different permission, will be very common.
Then simply permission file instead of:

[REPO_NAME:/me]
me = rw
[REPO_NAME:/you]
you = rw
etc..

would be like I thought it could be, just permission, I'll
try to tamper with hooks,
thanks.