subversion-users mailing list archives

From Bert Huijben <b...@qqmail.nl>
Subject Re: Exception: libsvn_wc\update_editor.c line 1550: assertion failed (action == svn_wc_conflict_action_delete)
Date Sun, 15 Mar 2015 10:08:00 GMT
Yes, we probably should.

The problem here is an editor that drives a file or directory add in a location that already
has a BASE (‘status normal’) node. That should never happen, because the reporter just
told the server that this node is there).

But github only uses some bits of the reporter state. (It doesn’t fully support clients
that have mixed revision, potentially switched, sparse and in this case incomplete working
copies. The incomplete is not the root problem here. The problem is not using the reporter
state)

Bert

Sent from Windows Mail