subversion-users mailing list archives

From Rajesh Kumar <Rajesh.Ku...@jda.com>
Subject Copy and Reduce the size of SVn repos
Date Sun, 08 Mar 2015 04:57:51 GMT
I have one Huge SVN repos which is around 1TB in terms of size. I have two requirement as follows
and i would like to know the best approach to be followed to save time and effort.
1.    Duplicating the whole repos of 1TB in shorter span of time and create another SVN repos.
2.    How to reduce the Repos size drastically without impacting the integrity and version
of the files? Here my repos size is 1TB and i want to make it smaller without deleting any
files? what are the ways of doing so.....?

-Rajesh

Don’t Miss FOCUS 2015 Orlando – over 100 customer-led sessions and 1 Grammy-winning singer!
Learn More > <http://www.jda.com/focus>