subversion-users mailing list archives

From "pascal.sandrez@freescale.com" <pascal.sand...@freescale.com>
Subject SVN commit does nothing
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2015 14:49:47 GMT
Hi

I recently installed svn module (1.8.11) for apache (2.2.24). I compiled successfully everything
without issue but I can't have it working properly, I need help of advanced users.
I can create repository with svnadmin or copy repository from existing installation. I didn't
set any rights limitation for now to be able to easily test installation.
Repository checkout or update is working fine using tortoise or command line client. Repository
read through web browser is also working fine.

BUT commit does nothing. When I try to commit existing or new file, from tortoise or command
line, commit starts and is never done. It seems to be doing the commit until timeout occur
(few minutes) or I cancel it. I don't have any error message, nothing to debug. In httpd access
log I see an OPTION request, that's all. Nothing in error log.

My configuration is like this:

LoadModule dav_module lib/httpd/modules/mod_dav.so
LoadModule dav_fs_module lib/httpd/modules/mod_dav_fs.so
LoadModule dav_svn_module     libexec/mod_dav_svn.so
LoadModule authz_svn_module   libexec/mod_authz_svn.so

DavLockDB "/opt/amon/var/DavLock"

<Location /svn>
    DAV svn
    SVNParentPath /opt/amon/var/www/svn
    SVNListParentPath On
</Location>

Apache user and group is the same as user creating the repository.

After few days searching I don't see anything else to do, what could I check now?

Thanks for your help!

Regards
Pascal