subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Andreas Stieger" <Andreas.Stie...@gmx.de>
Subject Aw: No author problem for svn server
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2015 15:54:11 GMT
Hi,

Your configuration requires a password for reading, but everyone (!) can commit.
This should be the other way around, e.g.
<LimitExcept GET PROPFIND OPTIONS REPORT>

See https://subversion.apache.org/faq.html#no-author why you have no author without auth challenge.

Andreas

Gesendet: Freitag, 20. März 2015 um 16:49 Uhr
Von: "wangji@htche.com" <wangji@htche.com>
An: users <users@subversion.apache.org>
Betreff: No author problem for svn server

Hi there,

I'm recently encounting a weird problem, not sure when it started, my svn server doesn't log
the author when committing. We are a team, but it forgets most of the members, only one person
exception, there's no different between this person and others. though every one is able to
access and commit as usual, My svn server authenticates against LDAP and no anonymous access
allowed. here is the config and log:

--------------
<VirtualHost *:80>
  ServerAdmin svnadmin@abc.com
  DocumentRoot /var/www/svn
  ServerName svn.abc.com
  ErrorLog logs/svn.int.abc.com-error_log
  CustomLog logs/svn.int.abc.com-access_log common

  <IfModule mod_authz_ldap.c>
    <Location /svn>
      DAV svn
      SVNParentPath /var/www/svn
      SVNReposName "Subversion Repository"

      # SSLRequireSSL
      AuthBasicProvider ldap
      AuthType Basic
      AuthzLDAPAuthoritative on
      AuthName "Authorization Realm"
      AuthLDAPURL "ldaps://ldap.abc.com/ou=people,dc=abc,dc=com?uid?sub?(objectClass=*)"
NONE
      AuthLDAPBindDN uid=svnadmin,ou=people,dc=abc,dc=com
      AuthLDAPBindPassword RjOmm4JIM8VNuecbw7xZ
      <Limit GET PROPFIND OPTIONS REPORT>
        Require valid-user
        require ldap-group cn=svnusers,ou=groups,dc=abc,dc=com
        AuthLDAPGroupAttribute memberUid
        AuthLDAPGroupAttributeIsDN off
      </Limit>
    </Location>
  </IfModule>
</VirtualHost>

$ svn log
r12 | (no author) | 2015-02-12 10:33:15 +0800...

Do I forget anything?

Jeff