subversion-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From OlePinto <OlePinto+...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: The XML response contains invalid XML
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2015 07:13:53 GMT
Bert Huijben-5 wrote
> Just to be sure: you get this error during an update?
> 
> Not during a commit?

Yes, a merge exactly. I even get it if I try the merge with --record-only. I
was surprised to know that the client downloads the whole files, when I
thought it was a local operation (merge inside the local WC, not a remote
url).

We have tried again, with the same results. Did the /netsh int ip reset /,
restarted and it works.
I have compared the generated log ( resetlog2.txt
<http://subversion.1072662.n5.nabble.com/file/n193112/resetlog2.txt>  ) with
the previous one (see former message). The first time it did some things it
didn't the second (as they were already done). It resets again the
IP/netmask/DNS (which we configured manually) and it prints again the only
suspicious lines we find:

We have looked for those values and they are not present right now. I will
try to look for them next monday to see if they have reappeared.

We have even exported and compared
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters],
which supposedly contains every value susceptible of being changed by the
netsh.
Apart from the lease time (present, even if we don't use DHCP) we see a
change in NTEContextList. I have two cards, an inactive TeamViewerVPN
Adapter and the real Ethernet card. They had values of 3 and 2 that, after
the enchantment and restart become 2 and 3.



--
View this message in context: http://subversion.1072662.n5.nabble.com/The-XML-response-contains-invalid-XML-tp186929p193112.html
Sent from the Subversion Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Mime
View raw message