subversion-users mailing list archives

From s..@klammo.dk
Subject Re: SVN 1.8.10 server side configured autoprops
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2015 15:32:42 GMT
Hello Andreas+

So i have tried to read the RDC docs, but it doesnt make any sense -
it tells alot about how the configuration should look, but not how to
implement the feature...

I realize that the clientside can still be modified accordingly, and I
want to push/enforce the keyword configuration from serverside.

The documentatio doesnt make any sense to me... Did you have success
implementing RDC?

br
thomas