subversion-users mailing list archives

From VolkerKopetzky ...@vzkb.de>
Subject Re:
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2015 05:44:23 GMT
Hi Thomas,

although I'm not located in Singapore, I'm in the same time zone and would be happy to help.

Depending on your needs, I can assist you with the migration work, support hosting provider
selection or even provide the hosting for you.

My experience with subversion is based on my work with CollabNet (the first sponsor of subversion)
over the last 7 years.
Feel free to ping me if you need more intel.

Beste Grüße, kind regards,
Volker Kopetzky
vzk Beratung
Germany & Thailand

PS: my website intentionally doesn't tell much as I'm not a big marketing-for-marketing fan.

phone	   +49.6809.2163.30
phone	   +66.86.143.77.27
skype	   volker.kopetzky
email	   vk@vzkb.de
wsite	   http://www.vzkb.de/en

> Am 23.04.2015 um 09:12 schrieb Thomas Chua <thomas.chua@rocketmail.com>:
>
> Hi,
>
> Our company use Subversion in UK for some years now but the knowledge of the setup and
administration was lost due to staff turnover.

> I am seeking a competent professional or vendor in Singapore to help us migrate a library
from UK to Singapore.  If you know someone willing to take up a short paid assignment to assist
us.  Appreciate your help to link up.