subversion-users mailing list archives

From MOKRANI Rachid <rachid.mokr...@ifpen.fr>
Subject svndumptool and svn:externals
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 11:56:40 GMT
Hi,

I moved my SVN server, and now I need to change our svn:externals path.

I saw that svndumptool can help me to do that, but I don't know exactly the syntax command
to run.

My old SVN server is:
http://my_old_server/

I can access to my SVN project with the URL : http://my_old_server/R11/MY_PROJECT

Name Value
svn:externals	AA http://my_old_server/R11/MY_PROJECT/AA
		BB http://my_old_server/R11/MY_PROJECT/BB

New server :
https://my_new_server/
Now I can access to my SVN project with the URL : http://my_new_server/svn/MY_PROJECT

Need to change my svn:externals path to:
Name Value svn:externals	AA http://my_new_server/svn/MY_PROJECT/AA
				BB http://my_new_server/svn/MY_PROJECT/BB

Is the following command is correct ? Or what is exactly the good syntax.

svndumptool.py transform-prop svn:externals '^(\S+) http://my_old_server/R11(\S+)' '^\1 https://my_new_server/svn/\2'
 SVN.dump   SVN_ext.dump

and/or

svndumptool.py transform-prop svn:externals "(\S*) (|-r ?\d* ?)http://my_old_server/R11(/\S*)"
"\2\3 \1"   SVN.dump   SVN_ext.dump

other ?

Many thanks in advance for any help.
Regards.

Avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'environnement ! Please consider the environment before printing
!
Ce message et toutes ses pièces jointes sont confidentiels et établis à l'intention exclusive
de ses destinataires. Toute utilisation non conforme à sa destination, toute diffusion ou
toute publication, totale ou partielle, est interdite, sauf autorisation expresse. IFP Energies
nouvelles décline toute responsabilité au titre de ce message. This message and any attachments
are confidential and intended solely for the addressees. Any unauthorised use or dissemination
is prohibited. IFP Energies nouvelles should not be liable for this message.