subversion-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Hett <ste...@egosoft.com>
Subject Re: SVN error 403 accedd denied while deleting files
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2015 07:39:21 GMT
Hi,

if u were to send a screenshot in some image format instead of attaching
a docx format, people might be more likely to read it. Me for instance
won't open a docx-file from any untrusted source on the web.

 From the problem description I'd start looking into checking out the
permissions related to deleting files in the appropriate directory with
the appropriate user/group.

Regards,
Stefan